.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cameron Diaz 'thinks therapy has improved her life'

Washington, June 19 : Cameron Diaz who has been seeing a therapist for the last 15 years has revealed that the sessions have improved her life.

Cameron Diaz,Hollywood Gossips
 The 38-year-old actress said that her life would not have been as fulfilled as it was now if she had not taken professional advice.

"I've been doing it [having therapy] for 15 years and I thank God. My life would not be half as fulfilled as it is without therapy," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

Diaz who enjoys keeping in shape said that her active lifestyle also makes her a better and more focused person.

"I take care of myself. I enjoy taking care of myself. For me, the aesthetic is not the by-product of it," she added.

"Physically, I am very in touch with my body. I really love feeling strong, feeling capable. I love that feeling in my body. And so when I'm not in that place, I don't feel good.

"It also helps keep my head clear and it helps me stay focused on my work and my life and I just use it as a way of maintaining a certain standard of life," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment